Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Traped in the Cabinet...

Why do I even bother buying toys when Jacob would rather play in my Tupperware cabinet. He pulled everything out of the cabinet and climbed in. He played in there for quite some time and then when he crawled out he got stuck by the toaster... really funny.





I thought I would give you a twelve month update on what Jacob is doing these days:

  • Walking against all the furniture but not on his own (apparently boys are not in as much of a hurry as girls).
  • He says daddy, ball and finally has said mommy!!
  • He says 'baaa' with the sheep, 'woof woof' with the dog, and 'moooo' with the cow
  • He has just hit a really cute sharing phase where he wants to share all his stuff with you... his lovey, his milk, his food.
  • When we ask him if he wants to take a bath he immediately crawls to the stairs, climbs all 15 (don't worry I'm standing right behind him) and them crawls into his bathroom and stands at the tub waiting. Bath time is VERY exciting!
  • He likes to dance alot these days, especially with daddy to James Brown with lots of yelling!!
  • And of course like any good boy he is throwing everything he gets his hands on... including food, Grrrr.

No comments: