Don't you just love this hair. Haha, it just gets crazier and crazier as it grows.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Pizza Night!
I have decided to officially dub Friday nights Pizza Night at our house!! I really don't like to cook that much... mostly just eat. However, cooking is a necessary evil so don't worry I do cook for my family every night. By Friday though I would rather just go out to eat. In order to keep from doing that I have decided on Pizza Night. Its easy and I LOVE pizza. So here is Jacob eating pizza for the first time! He is so my son, he loved the pizza just like me. Yes, of course this was very healthy pizza I fed my 1 yr old. Home made whole wheat crust, cheese and BBQ chicken (I don't think he is quite ready for Papa Johns).


Don't you just love this hair. Haha, it just gets crazier and crazier as it grows.
Don't you just love this hair. Haha, it just gets crazier and crazier as it grows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment