Lat night Jacob joined me, my mom and my friend Courtney at the Old Spaghetti Factory for Spaghetti night!! We ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, a whopping $3.49. Yep, I know its crazy... they were having a 40th anniversary special. It was so much fun! Its always a trick to see if Jay will be good at the restaurant or not (he has been known to yell very loudly). He was so thrilled to sit in his high chair and play with his noodles. I have never seen him so well behaved at a restaurant before! Of course I for got to take a pic of his covered with spaghetti.
Here are some pics of the very exciting Eagles game Sunday! Jacob was tiered and had to cuddle with his popa. This weekend should be exciting at the Edwards house... Both our teams are in the playoffs!!!
1 comment:
hey its your aunt maurisa i just want to say that i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment