The whole time I took these pictures he was talking up a storm. He must have wanted to tell me all about his day and his friends! By the way are you noticing our cute BAMA shirt! Thanks Lisa and Barry we love it!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
1st Day of Mothers Day Out!
My big boy just had his first day of mothers day out today! He is going to mothers day out every Thursday from 9:00am to 2:00pm. I am excited about the program I found, but we had a bad experience with nursery so I was a little tentative. Not to worry thought... my social little boy had a blast! He was happy all day, no separation anxiety for Jacob. I was really please with the program, they were both loving and organized. They even had a music teacher come in today! I took a few pics of him after we got home...



The whole time I took these pictures he was talking up a storm. He must have wanted to tell me all about his day and his friends! By the way are you noticing our cute BAMA shirt! Thanks Lisa and Barry we love it!
The whole time I took these pictures he was talking up a storm. He must have wanted to tell me all about his day and his friends! By the way are you noticing our cute BAMA shirt! Thanks Lisa and Barry we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to see that the shirt fits!! Was he so sad when the Christmas tree came down?
LOVE the Bama shirt!!! Way to go Lisa & Barry...
PS---Meant to say, that I'm soo proud of Jay for having such a wonderful day of mother's day out!! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment