Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Belated Birthday Pics

Sorry it took so long to put B'day pics up... I didn't take any with my camera and so they are all stuck on my moms computer. However, Thanks to my good friends Lauren I got a few to post:

Could not figure out what was on his head!

Football Cake... I spend all sorts of time making a healthy B'day cake for him in the shape of a football and he didn't care at all. I don't think he took a bite!

Yeh for the cool football dishes!!

He was a little excited to ride his fire engine. He likes putting things in the seat more than actually riding it.

He was soooo tiered after the party he got in Honeys arms and did not move! Next year we will not plan a party so close to bed time.

1 comment:

Sturgy Fam said...

I love the birthday cake. I am a little shocked that there isn't an Eagle or a Titan somewhere on that cake.