We had a great time seeing Nana, Grandpa and Uncle Aaron.
Unfortunately we didn't get any pics of Grandpa... he had to work during the day and I was never awake enough to get pics early in the morning when we were hanging out with him... sorry grandpa! Jacob talked up a storm to his Nana while we were there. It was like he had to catch her up on everything.
We also had allot of fun with Uncle Aaron... he spoiled us with cartoons which was very fun even though he had the phone glued to his ear the whole time! Since it was such a short visit the only other person we saw was Charles mom. But we had a nice visit with her on Saturday. It was so different from other trips to Philly... normally we visit half the city! It was sort of nice to have such a slow trip, even though we miss everyone we didn't get to see!
I'll try to post pics of the b'day party soon... they are stuck on someone elses camera so I don't even have the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment