Monday, December 8, 2008

TOOTH!

Jay popped his first little tooth yesterday! Poor kid. He has been totally clingy, spiked a little fever, and pooped a million times since it broke skin. He is not feeling so good, but I'm very proud he finally decided to get a tooth! After such a traumatic day he was asleep at 6:30 and I haven't heard him peep.


So now I should be cleaning up my really messy house (apt). But instead I'm siting on the couch drinking tea, eating chocolate covered pretzels, enjoying my pretty Christmas tree, watching TV and surfing the Internet (motherhood brings you into a hold other demention of multi-tasking). I"m trying to ignor the overflowing laundry basket on the other couch that needs folding and my kitchen table you cant even see it has so much junk on it! Haha I'm definitely not that super mom whose house runs like a well oiled machine!

Here are some random pics of Jacob for your evening...
Boys with funny faces

Yes Daddy bought him a baseball glove already!

Jacob was very excited when Popa came over to play on his floor with him! Nope he didn't get to play with Popa's cool new Blackberry. Cells phones are off limits at our house.

No comments: