Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa and Mrs. Clause!!



Jacob sat in Santa's lap this morning! We went to Sweet Tea Diner. It was so fun! You go and order breakfast (Jay ate potato's and Cheerios). Then Mrs. Clause come and takes you to see Santa.



Haha, Jacob was happy just to be around people and there were a bunch of little kids there that he happily shouted at. He was really funny in Santa's lap. He was unimpressed with Santa... he was much more interested in the big Christmas tree to his right. He is totally mesmerized by Christmas trees and wanted to get out of Santa's lap to go see it.


Then Santa gave him a candy cane and that was very exciting. He refused to smile for any of the pictures. I was kinda surprised he didn't smile because he was pretty happy about it all. It was so fun I'm sure we will make it a tradition every year. You cant beat not waiting in lines and a country breakfast. The best way to see Santa!

2 comments:

Sturgy Fam said...

We love, love, love reading all about little Jay. Glad he got to meet Santa this year!

Anonymous said...

Charles,
Your son is just adorable. I am so happy for you! I'm anxiously waiting for Christopher to join your daddy ranks. I hope all is well with you and wish you the very best.
Lori Sturgess