Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tree

I'm back! Sorry its been a week. Charles was out of town for some job training last week and of course Jay picked then to get a stomach bug. I would just like to give a shout out to all the single parents out there. You are amazing! I'm pretty spoiled by a husband that is very hands on with our child. Thus, I was VERY glad to have him home Friday!!!

This weekend we made our annual trip to the Oprey Land hotel to see the lights (last year I went into labor after waking around here for several hours!).



For some reason I'm having allot of camera issues. My camera hasn't been focusing right and the lighting has been very off most of the time so mu pics are turning out fussy... oh well I guess at some point I will have to upgrade.


Charles still got some cute pics of Jacob and I. Jay loves Christmas trees so everytime he saw a Christmas tree or garland with lights he would point and shout.

He got to ride on daddy's shoulders the whole time which made it extra fun!

There were huge ornaments on the trees that Jacob thought were balls. He couldn't figure out why they wouldn't come off. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a big boy in the one of you guys sitting by the tree!