Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kissy, Cabinet and Christmas

Jacob gave me a kiss yesterday!!! Charles got kisses from Jacob two nights ago and I was a little jealous. :) Then yesterday I asked him to kiss his puppy, which he did then kissed me! Oh the love of baby kisses!! His kiss is really just him mashing his head into your face but its really cute.


Jacob also pulled all my pots out of the cabinet and climbed in the other day.


Of course I couldn't find my camera in time to catch him siting in the cabinet!



Jay has turned a very busy corner in his little life and is into everything. We set up our Christmas Tree on Monday night and when we came downstairs on Tues morning Jacob was TOTALLY mesmerized. He couldn't figure out what was in his living room. We had to tie it to the wall so Jay cant pull it on top of him. Believe me he has pulled off every child friendly ornament I put at the bottom of the tree!

No comments: