Ugh, computer problems. I think it is a law of nature that everything is supposed to break or fall apart at the same time. My poor computer has been with us for the last five years. Its been a great computer untill recently it has been giving me problems. Now I think it is officially dieing. Sad. Thankfully we are borrowing my grandparents unused computer so work will go on! As will blogging now that I'm up and running again. Sorry for the huge break.

Two of Jacobs of favorit things these days are snacks on the kitchen floor and daddys ball caps!

While I was offline dealing with computer problems Jacob turned 17 Months. He is geting so big! We went and watched and marienette puppet show at the Nashville library today and he sat through the whole 30min show! I couldnt believe it... he wont even sit through a 10min. dinner. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment