Friday, May 8, 2009

A Budding Artist

Jacob colored for the first time today!! (not counting the time he got my pen and wrote all over his leg)It was so fun... I love art and have been looking forward to this day! We bought Tadoodles. Love them! They are little toddler crayons.

Here is the play by play on our first art 'project.' I put down a big piece of packing paper on the floor left over from the move. Then I showed Jacob how to use the crayons. He was so nice at first and scratched around with them... then he turned to the other side and colored the kitchen floor a little.

Not to worry they are washable crayons. Haha, I need to mop the floor anyway. At that point he decided to throw the brand new tadoodle. They do sort of look like a ball so I cant be too mad. Then he realized the big piece of paper made a cool noise and proceeded to stomp around on his picture.

Wow coloring is fun! Boys!!

Here is the finished product which I am of course going to frame, :) and a look at our cool crayons.

No comments: