Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving Craze

Well we finally got moved Saturday and Sunday. It took forever but we are officially in!! Unfortunately we are still living amidst boxes... Jacob has been sick all week and nothing got done. Of course my crazy child showed no signs of an ear infection and when I took him to the Doctor yesterday he had a double ear infection! Poor kid no wonder he felt so bad.


I don't even have any pics of the house. I was to embarrassed of what a mess it is to take current pics of it. so instead I thought I would give you a few pics of what Jacob did while we moved. He played with his Honey and Aunt Molly who gave him a Strawberry. He LOVED it and got it EVERYWHERE!!! Luckily they took his white shirt off. :)






Note: my blogging might be sporatic for a week or two we are having trouble geting our internet conected.

No comments: