Monday, March 23, 2009

Paint, Parties and a Prince

We had a very busy weekend of painting the house, and attending parties. Go figure this weekend would be like the busiest we have had in months! Thankfully I have fabulous parents, so while Charles and his friend who was in town visiting watched Jacob, my parents and I attacked the house. The house was full of very bright accent walls we had to prime.




Thanks to my dad for painting our terrible popcorn ceilings. That junk is gross and gets all over the place. I don't know why people put that stuff up. But now our is a clean brilliant white.

So amidst the painting I had a baby shower and my niece's Birthday Party. The Birthday party was great, it was a prince and princess dress up party. Here is Jacob in a ball pit they had sporting his whole made crown.

He didn't care about the party at all... sitting in a pit of balls was pure heaven for him.

No comments: