Monday, March 16, 2009

packing boxes... perfect for climbing

If all continues to go well the Edwards will be home owners on Friday!! My fingers are crossed until the keys are in my hands, but we are set to close on a house Friday afternoon. In that vain we have been packing up our Apt. It is so much harder to pack with a child! I have packed and moved allot... several time across the country, but it seems that everything is harder with a child. However, having boxes littering my apartment was not something I was considering hard until Jacob figure out how to climb on top of them!!





He was VERY proud of himself for getting on top of the Rubbermaid container! Of course he had no idea how to get down besides diving head first. Now it seems he has figured out how to climb up on everything. Haha, I will be very glad to be rid of the boxes in my life!

No comments: