For those of you that don't know, my Philly husband did NOT grow up mowing the grass. They don't exactly have allot of grass in Philly. For that matter they don't have allot of grass in Albuquerque NM either. So its safe to say that our yard is about 10 times the size of anything Charles has ever mowed!
This is sooo much more cabinet space then I've ever had!
Look at my pretty table with flowers from my pink and white dogwood trees. So happy... until about five minutes after I took this picture Jacob was in his high chair eating and pulled the whole table cloth off! Yep, sent my flowers flying across the floor and got Mac and Cheese all over the clean and ironed table cloth. Nothing is sacred these days!
Then at last the living room. You cant tell because I took terrible pics but the living room goes right into the eating area and kitchen. Oh yes, my lovely blue couches... haha I know its every ones dream to have blue denim couches in their house! :)
There is a little piece of our new place. I'll take some more pics and post again. Maybe when I paint my bathroom or hang some pics on the walls.
Oh by the way... My cute boy is 16 months today!!!
1 comment:
1. I love the color of the walls!
2. Hilarious about the poor tablecoth and flowers.
3. Your cute 16 month old is the most adorable thing in the world.
Post a Comment