Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Blues

Its Monday again! Not a great day at our house... Jacob is always crazy. I think its because suddenly daddy's not home all day and it throws him off. It takes us a day to get back into the weekly schedule. So He cries while I try to get through work. Tuesday is always better. We still have a guest at the Edwards house. Our Nephew is staying with us through Labor Day. Life in general is slightly off its normal schedule. In the past I would have looked forward to this, however, I've found that taking my son of his schedule though I'm sure good for him at times means a lot more work for me!


Here is a really cute picture of 'Honey' (my mom) and her grandbabies. On the right is our niece Epiphany, my brothers daughter. Honey is one of Jacob's favorite people!


No comments: