Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lookin for a Deal?!



Ahhh... nothing like being up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning. The beauty of having a 8month old in your house. Who of course is already down for his first nap of the day! I, on the other hand, am up since I'm a cup and a half of coffee into my day. Alas! However, its been a little nice to have some time alone since I have a full house right now (haha, its amazing how one teenager can make it feel that way). I haven't taken any pics for you this weekend, I've been slacking. But I thought I would share some of my favorite internet sites.

Since having Jay we have been 'trying' very hard to live on a strict budget. So I've made it my mission to learn how to bargain shop for groceries. Its amazing how some women out there have figured out the system and cut their grocery bills in half. They must be super women because I haven't figured it out quite yet. But I will!!! (If any of you have money saveing tips I'd love to hear them!) Here are some great blogs I've found. Even if you don't have kids most of them are worth looking at:

Mrs. Cheap... This will only be good if you live in Nash, but she posts great local deals and free or cheap things to do about town. Its worth looking at weekly.

http://shop2.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=shop06


Money Saving Mom... This is quickly becoming my favorite blog! Check it out even if your not a mom and just looking for a good deal. She post great deals especially for Walgreen's and CVS.

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/


Baby Cheapskate... This is only worth checking out if you have young children but there are some great kids deals on here. I bought about $29 of stuff at babies r us for $18 yesterday because of this site.

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/









No comments: