I am totally done with consignment sales for at least the rest of this season! Ok, so on my mad hunt for a highchair I drug my husband and son with me to a consignment sale in Rivergate (not that close to my house). It was a pretty big sale so one would assume that they would have a high chair. NOT ONE! How ridiculous is that. This sale was crazy... it was like walmart on black Friday. Crazy women everywhere. But we were there so I dug through some clothes and found a few things. We made our purchases and left. On the way home my skin was feeling kind of itchy... by the time we got home I was covered in hives! I must have touched something I was allergic to at the sale. Great... I'm covered in hives and I cant take that much benydryl because I'm breast feeding. It was awful, it took all weekend to get rid of them. To say the least Charles and I went to Babies-R-Us after that a bought a nice and completely expensive high chair. Forget a good deal! I love the new high chair and so does Jacob!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment