I really don't let Jacob have sugary desserts very often so to say the least he was in heaven! It was after his bed time and he was watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, eating his cookie. Gotta love Christmas time!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas Eve
I'm finally getting my Christmas pics up. We had a wonderful Christmas. 2 year olds are REALLY fun at Christmas time. Christmas Eve we baked cookies for Santa. Such a blast. I am still finding sprinkles all over the place!

I really don't let Jacob have sugary desserts very often so to say the least he was in heaven! It was after his bed time and he was watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, eating his cookie. Gotta love Christmas time!
I really don't let Jacob have sugary desserts very often so to say the least he was in heaven! It was after his bed time and he was watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, eating his cookie. Gotta love Christmas time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment