Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Year B'day!!!

After a busy week of Birthdays at our house I'm finally getting a chance to put up some pics.

We just had a small family birthday at our house for Jay. Its kinda tuff having your birthday right by Christmas.


Sorry everyone but Aunt Molly won the present of choice with Lightning McQueen slippers!!! He has slept with them every night since he got them!!




My son is obsessed with the movie cars and here he is with his new Cars characters and his slippers watching the movie.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! I am the worst friend ever...I TOTALLY FORGOT HIS BIRTHDAY!!! It is on my calendar at home and normally I would have been so much better and got him a birthday card in the mail but I was such a slacker this year! And then since being out of town I didn't have my calendar to remind me to even call! I realize Jacob has no idea...but I am sorry! Tell him Happy Birthday for me!! Hope you guys are having a GREAT Christmas!