Tuesday, September 15, 2009

yikes its been a while!

I have let life sweep me up and haven't been blogging at all lately! Sad... but I'm back. Thankfully a friend reminded me its been like two weeks! We have been very busy with football lately. Jacob is having an absolute blast with daddy coaching. Haha it means he gets to go run around a football field almost every night! This was Jacob at the game Saturday.


Happily eating his apples... it was the only time I could get him to sit still for a sec. Unfortunately all the time at the football field around germy kids took its toll despite my Purell and he came up sick Sat. afternoon. Luckily he is doing better today.

Here are some cute pics of he and daddy coloring together yesterday. Jacob was way more excited about coloring with daddy than mommy... I told Charles to watch out, Jacob will have him doing craft projects yet!

No comments: