For those Eagles fans out there you will be proud of the fact Jacob knows the cheer!(I'll try to get it on video at some point) Charles is one proud daddy I can tell you that. :) Buying Jay an Eagles and Titans jersey wasn't really in the budget this year so we improvised. I knotted my eagles jersey on him and rolled up the sleeves. It actually worked pretty well. We will just focus on the Eagles for now since my Titans and looking AWFUL at the moment!
Monday, September 28, 2009
E A G L E S Eagles!!!
For those Eagles fans out there you will be proud of the fact Jacob knows the cheer!(I'll try to get it on video at some point) Charles is one proud daddy I can tell you that. :) Buying Jay an Eagles and Titans jersey wasn't really in the budget this year so we improvised. I knotted my eagles jersey on him and rolled up the sleeves. It actually worked pretty well. We will just focus on the Eagles for now since my Titans and looking AWFUL at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet Charles is proud:) Jay looks like a happy little Eagles fan!
EAGLES!Look at my nephew the cutest Eagles fan ever,and why would'nt he be he is an Edwards.I am loving him in that jersey.I love you guys.
Post a Comment