Its about time I post a few Fourth of July pictures! Ummm... So I was REALLY bad about taking pictures this 4th, which is sad because Jacob was sooooo happy the whole time. We went to NC and spent the weekend with my parents and family friends at the lake (plus a bunch of other fun people). Jacob had his friends Sophie and Reese there.
Jacob loved playing with his friends (they are the sweetest girls)and constantly being around people. My ever social son was in seventh heaven! I think the above picture was the only time I could get Jacob to stay at the table and eat... although he was pretty excited about the little table, chairs, and juice box holder.
Jacob swam in the lake for the first time and LOVED it (just like his mom). Oh my son is such a fish... he said 'I shweeming'! (there will have to be some swim lessons next summer because my son has no fear of the water. Hopefully he will be a great swimmer like his Grandpa.) So after a day at the lake he need a good scrubbing and the shower there had an awesome hand sprayer. I thought Jacob was going to think it was great. Haha, boy was I wrong! He was terrified! He clung to my neck with every once of his strength so we resorted to the above sink. This on the other hand he loved. He seemed to think it was even better than a bath tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment