Monday, June 8, 2009

Chalk... 4+yrs



Jacob and I decided we would pull out the side walk chalk that I have been saving for like 2yrs (I got it on some crazy good sale). As I pulled the box out of the closet I noticed it said 4+ yrs on the side. I figured that was pretty wrong age wise, and we were going to go have fun in our driveway. Well it turns out the box was probably closer on the whole age thing than me. :) Jacob dumped out the box and the first thing he did was try to eat it, then color on himself, throw and break it and rub it in his hair. Haha, we still had fun. He even sat still and took a picture with me! Wow, it reminded me that he really did get my eyes!! Poor kid though, people always think he is a girl. I think they are crazy because I don't dress him in clothing that looks remotely girlish... but I think its the light eyes.

Ok, for those of you that want to take the time I put a video up of us playing with chalk. Its a little long and a little boaring... I'm just warning you. He was talking the whole time we were out there, then of course when I took out the camera he didnt say anything!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww I miss you guys!!! and I really will call you back one day... :)

Courtney said...

This is ADORABLE!!! He's the CUTEST thing ever!!!