Jacob and I had so much fun on Saturday! We woke up early and went downtown Nash to see Charles run the Country Music Half Marathon. We were so proud!! Its such a huge community event that it was a blast to be a part of it. Plus we were so excited to see daddy cross the finish line... and even more excited once daddy was back with us. I couldn't catch Jacob smiling on camera but he squealed once Charles was back with us. My son is such a daddy's boy. :)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Proud of my daddy!
Jacob and I had so much fun on Saturday! We woke up early and went downtown Nash to see Charles run the Country Music Half Marathon. We were so proud!! Its such a huge community event that it was a blast to be a part of it. Plus we were so excited to see daddy cross the finish line... and even more excited once daddy was back with us. I couldn't catch Jacob smiling on camera but he squealed once Charles was back with us. My son is such a daddy's boy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment