Friday, April 18, 2008

Moments of Peace

So today was a terrible day. I had work that needed to be done and my son was being absolutely crazy. I know everybody has their two cents on the best ways to deal with fussy babies... but until you have a child that is fussy all the time there is no way to know exactly how difficult it is. I haven't really found anything that works. So to say the least I got home from work tiered and stressed. I was supposed to go to a ball game with my husband and his friend but it looked like rain so I had to stay back with Jacob. I think it is amazing how God gives you just what you need, just when you need it. To say the least Jacob was not my favorite person at that moment, but about five minutes later he was cuddling with my on the couch just looking at me talking. It was a good reminder for me of how special he is. God doesn't make mistakes, and apparently he knew I would me able to handle a fussy baby!

No comments: