Right now all three of us are chillin at home instead of being at church. I'm not at all sure how church will work because Jacob is a VERY verbal child. He grunts all the time. There is a fussy grunt, a gassy grunt, a tiered grunt and a hungry grunt. If he is not sleeping he is typicaly talking in some way shape or form. I can only imagine what it will be like when he really is talking!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Verbal already
Right now all three of us are chillin at home instead of being at church. I'm not at all sure how church will work because Jacob is a VERY verbal child. He grunts all the time. There is a fussy grunt, a gassy grunt, a tiered grunt and a hungry grunt. If he is not sleeping he is typicaly talking in some way shape or form. I can only imagine what it will be like when he really is talking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment