Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day in December!

Does any one think its funny like me that my blog goes from slippin slide to snow?? Terrible that I haven't blogged in so long but such is life in all of its busyness.

So today we had a wonderful snow day in December (very rarely happens around here). I kid you not when I woke up this morning it was 15 degrees with a wind chill of -1. CRAZY! By the time Jacob and I went outside I think it was a little warmer (I hope).


Its cold but FUN!
Check out mommy's snow angel, pretty good! Apparently snow angels turn out good when you haven't mowed your lawn in a decade. :)

Jacob's snow angel... notice the rain boot. We discovered they double as snow boots well with a few extra pairs of socks!


Drinkin some hot chocolate after the snow. With two bog marshmellows of course!

Such a fun morning!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness he's getting so old...make him stop! :) Looks like fun! I'm jealous of your snow...

HannahKate said...

SO FUN!!