Well, I realize its been a month. Crazy how time can fly like that and it is almost April!!! So I will try this week to catch you up with our life...
My grandfather died last week after a very full 86 years. He loved the Lord and his family and we are happy that he is safely home with Jesus.
Work has been crazy. I've been juggling multiple jobs, and thanks to my family Jacob was well cared for in the process!
Charles office moved... yeah! He is closer to us now!!
And in big Jacob news we are starting to potty train. Haha it has been quite the adventure. I realized quickly I was not as prepared as I should have been.
As you can tell he is very proud of his underwear... however he peed through a whole pack in one morning. It became quite clear I did not buy enough. (good grief how can that little underwear be so expensive!)
I bought the potty thinking we would just have it in the house so he would know what it was... ummm, I didn't really expect him to pee on it every time he sat down! It quickly became evident he was ahead of me in this process. Haha, despite the fact he is great at going when he sits down on the potty we haven't quite figured out how to tell mommy we need to go. Its more of a "mommy I need potty!!!" with a stricken look as he is going. Oh well, we are a work in progress.
Ahh yes the loves of his life: footballs, rain boots and underwear! What more could you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment