My son is a terrible eater. That said, he decided that he did NOT want the pizza that I had cut up for him the other night. He looked at Charles and said "I want the big piece daddy!" So Charles ate his little ones while Jacob tried his best to eat daddy's big piece. As long as he is eating I dont care how messy it gets or what the size is!
Unfortunately just hours after Pizza he popped a fever. Apparently my son is prone to high fevers because last night it spiked to 104.7! Yes, we were ever so close to taking him to the hospital. But thanks to lots of drugs, a bath and the nurses at Vandy's Children's Hospital it finally came down. Apparently a virus the Doc says. I have a pretty puny boy today after that!
2 comments:
Sad! Weird that it popped up so fast. Sooo glad it came down! Feel better Jacob!
Please kiss my little man and tell him that Nana loves him and I want him to get well.
Love you,
Nana
Post a Comment