I had to share these cute pics of my boys in their hats. Jacob was soooo excited when he realized that he and daddy had matching 'wed' hats.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Gotta Love a Hat
Life has been crazy here so I havnt had alot of extra time to post. I picked up a new job at the local YMCA and am working crazy shifts so blogging has been a back burner item. Plus in the midst of that we are finishing pu a football season and Jacob picked up some weird viral infection in his tummy. Not so happy.

I had to share these cute pics of my boys in their hats. Jacob was soooo excited when he realized that he and daddy had matching 'wed' hats.
I had to share these cute pics of my boys in their hats. Jacob was soooo excited when he realized that he and daddy had matching 'wed' hats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment