The funny thing about the spaghetti pic here is that Jacob is eating a cucumber. Jacob will not touch ANY vegetables that are not carrots or sweet potatoes. He will sit in his high chair just screaming if I try to get him to eat vegetables. I have no idea what was so Delicious about the cucumber that he munched on for about ten minutes!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Celebration Meal and a great weekend
I love the weekends. We were sick all week at my house (Jacob and I). Yuck, and I was still getting over it on Saturday so Charles and Jacob went and had some daddy son time at a Vandy Bball game. They had a blast and I got to sleep so that was wonderful. Then Sat night Jacob finally took his first steps!!! I got his second steps on video so I'll post it soon. We bribed him with a ball... haha not a surprise. Today we drove around for forever looking at houses (still no luck), and then had some big fun at the park. It was a pretty great weekend. Everyone is feeling better and Lord willing we will not give it to Charles. So to celebrate we went for Pizza and Spaghetti.



The funny thing about the spaghetti pic here is that Jacob is eating a cucumber. Jacob will not touch ANY vegetables that are not carrots or sweet potatoes. He will sit in his high chair just screaming if I try to get him to eat vegetables. I have no idea what was so Delicious about the cucumber that he munched on for about ten minutes!!
The funny thing about the spaghetti pic here is that Jacob is eating a cucumber. Jacob will not touch ANY vegetables that are not carrots or sweet potatoes. He will sit in his high chair just screaming if I try to get him to eat vegetables. I have no idea what was so Delicious about the cucumber that he munched on for about ten minutes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment