Monday, October 27, 2008

Chili, Deals and The World Series...

Another great weekend at the Edwards house. Between Charles and I we pretty much have our hand on the pulse of free events in Nashville. Let me tell you, Nashville has allot of them! There is rarely a weekend where we don't find free stuff to do.

This weekend we went to a chili tasting put on by a local church in the area of the city we live in. So fun, they had fun booths for the kids and we tasted 23 chili recipes and voted on our favorite.

No chili for Jacob... just cherrios!

The bubble booth was his favorite.



Then I read on a blog I follow that Old Navy was giving out free T-shirts... so of course I had to go check it out! Low and behold they were not giving out t-shirts but coupons. To make a long story short I bought a Halloween costume for Jay on sale for $5 and used the $5off coupon and bought a TOTALLY free costume. Its really cute... be excited for the end of the week when I post pics!!


And of course we stayed up late watching every baseball game...


GO PHILLIES!!!!!

No comments: