I also have a picture problem... I let Jacob play with my camera cord (very stupid) and he broke it. Yep, that was totally my fault. So I cant download any pics for the blog. Sad. Here is an old pic and an example of what happen to my computer cord!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sick, sick, sick
ugh! We are all sick at our house. Charles got sick Thursday and is still feeling bad. Being the good daddy he is, he had been keeping his distance from Jacob (terrible hard for Charles). Despite his best efforts however, Jay got sick yesterday. So sad! He is totally congested. Then I woke up this morning feeling like I might be catching it also. Yuck!
I also have a picture problem... I let Jacob play with my camera cord (very stupid) and he broke it. Yep, that was totally my fault. So I cant download any pics for the blog. Sad. Here is an old pic and an example of what happen to my computer cord!
I also have a picture problem... I let Jacob play with my camera cord (very stupid) and he broke it. Yep, that was totally my fault. So I cant download any pics for the blog. Sad. Here is an old pic and an example of what happen to my computer cord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment