I'm totally determined that my son will like wearing hats. So pretty much every time we go outside I put one on his head. Plus I think he looks really cute in them. the latest and greatest with Jacob is that he is talking up a storm and putting everything in his mouth... including his clothes. He grabs the front of his shirt and yanks it into his mouth, and is thus perpetually soaked with slobber.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mommy makes me wear hats
I'm totally determined that my son will like wearing hats. So pretty much every time we go outside I put one on his head. Plus I think he looks really cute in them. the latest and greatest with Jacob is that he is talking up a storm and putting everything in his mouth... including his clothes. He grabs the front of his shirt and yanks it into his mouth, and is thus perpetually soaked with slobber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment